poniedziałek, 1 grudnia 2014

Organic food basket

We decided to place an order with a country side, local enough farm. Just to test it and see if we like the service. But What we got definitely passed my expectations! We received this lovely whicker basket fool of goodies! Everything looked just beautiful and super fresh! The best part of it was ... the surprise element! We had no idea what some vegetables are! And believe me- I am a vegetarian and I know my stuff. This time tough I had no clue. We were joking that one doesn't need to go to exotic parts of the world like Asia to taste something we don't even know what is called!
Luckily the lovely people tell you what you got and also provide receipies! 
One I didn't know for example was Jerusalem artichokes! It made lovely soup.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz