czwartek, 18 grudnia 2014

Moms trip away

I am just back from my first trip away on my own without a baby. And the good news is that I survived! My little Plum probably even didn't notice I was gone for four days. This wasn't as easy for me though as I thought it will be when I was planning it. However I learned that all is in our head and that babies don't need us as much as we think they do, provided they have all other family members looking after them well. My husband pass the test exceptionally well but I have never doubted that. It was me who couldn't stop looking at little children simililar age as mine. Nonetheless the trip was very successful - I went to Paris with my mom, it was her Christmas present this year! Once you became a mother yourself you start appreciate your own even more. Love you mom!





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz