czwartek, 20 listopada 2014

Secret mission

My day job requires producing a lot of presentations for clients. Some time ago I have read somewhere that there are very few stock photos of women at work with a baby or just working women. For my last presentation I needed an image of business people- and I struggled to find one of a women! That is really shocking! It took me a while to find one where a women wouldn't be looking like a hostess/ receptionist or a prostitute in a tight shirt and super short skirt. But I have managed at the end and placed it on my slide while talking about business customers. Don't know if many people in the room noticed it but I am happy I have sneaked this one in. This is me changing the world - one presentation at the time!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz